I went to answer a FreeCycle post for
- a mini-fridge....
Along the way I found:
- nice solid wood shelves that I converted into a chicken nesting center
- a nice and sturdy white painted wooden shelf that matches the guest room
- a mini roll-top desk that Bug can use even when in their wheel chair and it matches the living the living room
- a plant stand to match the same room
- an old photo album of wedding photos,
- cute little wooden box I have a craft/art idea for
- a wooden TOY CHEST,
- a really cool looking toy circus train with tracks!!!
- A DVD of Finding Nemo
- a sturdy wooden dvd-holder that is supposed to be on a lazy-susan, but i unscrewed that and now its a toy tower for the rat play table!!!!
- A red glass candlestick holder that can double as a bud vase (or maybe a bud vase that doubles as a candlestick holder....)
- A little wall hanging wire heart thing to hold a votive candle in!