If you want something, let me know! Covering postage (via paypal: agangi at sbcglobal dot net ) is very appreciated but not necessarily required. I'll be holding onto everything in boxes for a few weeks as we may do a garage sale. I still have items from previous posts still collecting dust, so check ont eh DeCluttering Tag to see whats not struck through.
- SD Flash cards (there are two 2-GB size and one 32-MB)
- One black wristband ("pleather" I think) with pyramid studs. size "small", fastens by snap.
- Dragonfly Magnifying Glass - no chips in the glass.
- Illinois & Chicagoland maps from the 1990's. Useful for crafts.
- My royal blue and white flapper dress. I doubt anyone specifically remembers it, but I wore it for the ball at Terminus. I hate to get rid of it, but i've gotten too much muscle to wear it - if it just had a zipper, I still could! My mother sewed it for a musical I was in in junior high (1988 or '89 I think). Its probably equivalent to a Juniors 12 or a very slender Juniors 14. (I just *barely* got it on for Terminus). Note, the fringe has some staining- I've no idea what from- coffee or tea probably, but it's just on the fringe not the dress itself. I am sure that a cleaner that knows how to treat different fabrics could get it out. There is a matching headband with big flower, a white feather boa and a garter. Just one, i dunno why.
- Dog harness, black and red-glitter volour. Size small. retailed for $17 at petsmart. Tried it on our cat only once (she's a big girl and yes, walks on a leash, she's terrified of carriers). The style did not at all work for a cat's build, but in trying it on, the tag came off and so we couldn't return it. We got it thinking it'd be more comfortable for her- it slips over the head and has one snap-style bucke underneath. IOW it is adjustable for the width of the chest, but not the neck (too loose on her)
- AT&T car port charger with USB port. Charges your phone and other USB devices like MP3 Players. Compatible with Samsung A127, A137, A227, A237, A637, A777, A837, Access, Eternity, i907 and Propel). Retailed for $30. Used only a couple times before the phone we bought it for broke. >:(
- Three keychains with little dream catchers on them. I know zip about the charity they are from (my grandmother must have given them something since she constantly gets this stuff in the mail), but I am highly suspicious of anythign catholic/christian involved with Native American issues. I think if actually used as keychains, the keys would damage them though! I think they could be nice to take apart and use with dolls, like ABJDs etc.